Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what phone and network

Options
  • 27-12-2011 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

what phone?
    Iphone 4 / 4s
    Samsung Galaxy s2

what network?
    which billpay network offers free texts to any network and a **** load of data usage?
    the reason i want free texts is because a while ago i added up all my sent messages over the space of a month and the total was 2998
    and as for data usage, i wanna be able to come on here and all the usuals aswell, fb, youtube and all

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

Get yourself a complete set of networks pre pay sims you're considering for free and test the signals where you live work and play for each. Then make your decision on that basis. Only vodafone charge for pre pay sims (10euro) but it comes with 10 euro credit whereas the others usually dont.

You want to see good 3G signal where you live work and play.

Re phone? Thats a personal decision but mine would be the Samsung Galaxy SII. Best network for value and speed (for me anyway) is Three. Others will differ.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭JDPhotography

cookie1977 wrote: »
    Get yourself a complete set of networks pre pay sims you're considering for free and test the signals where you live work and play for each. Then make your decision on that basis. Only vodafone charge for pre pay sims (10euro) but it comes with 10 euro credit whereas the others usually dont.

You want to see good 3G signal where you live work and play.

Re phone? Thats a personal decision but mine would be the Samsung Galaxy SII. Best network for value and speed (for me anyway) is Three. Others will differ.

cheers
    i live in meath and signal from all networks is quite good :eek:
    guess i just need to go test the phones in the shop and make my descision

• Registered Users Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭JTMan

what phone?
    Iphone 4 / 4s
    Samsung Galaxy s2

Out of the above options I would go for the Samsung Galaxy S II
    what network?
    which billpay network offers free texts to any network and a **** load of data usage?

Unlimited data with 3 with bill pay.

Advertisement