Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

phone line not working can i cancel contract

Options
  • 27-12-2011 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

leanbh wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

Hi leanbh,

Thanks for your post. I apologise for any delay in repairing your phoneline. If you PM me your phone number or eircom Account number I will chase this up urgently with phoneline faults.

Alternatively you can track your fault directly on the 'My eircom' Facility -

My eircom - View - Pay your bill online - Check broadband usage - See your current products - Get support: bit.ly/myeircom - My eircom

/Or call 1901 - freefone - to check on updates

eircom now require a 30 day notification to cancel the broadband service and phone service. If you contact our service team on 1800 242 633 they will take a record of the call and then transfer you to the cancellation department.

Eircom cancellations will advise you on the current status of your eircom Account /or Contract - and any outstanding billing.

Please PM me with your phone number, if you'd like me to look into your phone line fault.

Season's greetings,
    Ant
    =========================

Advertisement