Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cookery Demonstration Class

Options
  • 28-12-2011 12:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭

Hi was just wondering if anyone knows of a cookery demonstration course in Waterford that runs during the day.

I know the adult education society run one up in the grounds of the mercy school but it's very hard to get on to that one.

Does anyone know of any others?

Hoping there might be one starting in the new year

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭deisemum

The Tannery in Dungarvan and Dunbrody House and Cookery School run them during the day. I can only think of evening classes in the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭lassykk

deisemum wrote: »
    The Tannery in Dungarvan and Dunbrody House and Cookery School run them during the day. I can only think of evening classes in the city.

Thanks for that but would be a bit of a commute. Was hoping for something in the city or out the ferrybank side.

Probably being a bit ambitious I know

• Registered Users Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭deisemum

The Abbey Community College do them in the evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

That Jamie's Cafe place does them sometimes, they have posters up in the window when advertising them.

Advertisement