Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing to UPC from Local Supplier

• 28-12-2011 12:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭

I've decided enough is enough and have chosen to change to UPC, however before i do this i need to know if anyone in Mayo has it?
    I live in Mayo, is it even possible for UPC to come this far west?

My current internet is 1MB from a local supplier and i'm paying 25 a month for 1 ****ing MB.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

UPC will only be available if your area is wired for cable. If your neighbours don't have it you can't get it. Do you or your neighbours have cable tv?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 919 ✭✭✭jbkenn

Shane.C wrote: »
    I've decided enough is enough and have chosen to change to UPC, however before i do this i need to know if anyone in Mayo has it?
    I live in Mayo, is it even possible for UPC to come this far west?

My current internet is 1MB from a local supplier and i'm paying 25 a month for 1 ****ing MB.

You are out of luck, see here
    http://www.upc.ie/media/2009/6/30/map_ireland.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 507 ✭✭✭mark17j

UPC doesn't cover Mayo

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Shane.C

Thanks for the info.

Advertisement