Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back to karkand pack

Options
  • 28-12-2011 1:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

Folks,

Anyone else having an issue with trying to get the expansion pack for free with the redeem code supplied on the limited edition BF3 packs?
    Everytime i try to download it i'm hit with the charge when its supposed to be free. I've contacted EA who came back (fairly sharpish it has to be said) to tell me it was linked correctly to my account & should be working fine.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭AceCard Jones

Not sure from your OP which way you tried to download it, but if remember right you have to download it in the Battlefield 3 main menu. If you try to download it through the marketplace you will be charged again. After you download the most recent multiplayer update you should be prompted to get it in game. Did you redeem your limited edition online pass when you first played the game? You don't have to enter in any codes if you did, it should just prompt you to download it for free in game.

Advertisement