Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

quickloader

• 28-12-2011 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

hi i have a tika t3 6.5x55 with a 20"barrel i reloaded some new lapua
    brass with 47grains reloader 22 140grain hornady sst cci primers over
    all length 3.095 when shot i am only getting 2400fps could someone with
    quickload run this through to see whats the best i can get.

thanks

stephen

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,060 ✭✭✭clivej

stephentri wrote: »
    hi i have a tika t3 6.5x55 with a 20"barrel i reloaded some new lapua
    brass with 47grains reloader 22 140grain hornady sst cci primers over
    all length 3.095 when shot i am only getting 2400fps could someone with
    quickload run this through to see whats the best i can get.

thanks

stephen

Stephen you do realise that reloading is not allowed in this country and by asking this sort of question would infer that a responder to this post is into reloading. :cool:

Now this is not to say that someone here may have Quickload on their PC but you will get more responses to your question on many of the forums in the UK where the UK govenment have seen fit to realise that the people who are allowed to reload are not dickheads but are responsible and carefull in what they do.

Fine Gael/Labour please take note

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭stephentri

i know your not aloud to reload in the south but a lot of people from the north use this site

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,060 ✭✭✭clivej

stephentri wrote: »
    i know your not aloud to reload in the south but a lot of people from the north use this site

Sorry Stephen the point I was trying to make was 'cos reloading isn't allowed here therefore you may not get any/many replies.

Advertisement