Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just upgraded to BB9900 from 9870 .an issue I need help with!

Options
  • 28-12-2011 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    I upgraded from a Blacberry 9780 to a 9900, I used the device switch in BB desktop.
    All my apps etc are working perfectly, the only problem I seem to be experiencing is email seems very slow ..for example if I sent an email from an external computer to my work address(to BB) it would be almost instantaneous but since the swap over it takes 10 - 15 mins?

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 kreontas

when did u swap and are u on o2 network?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

Remove the accounts and add them again to BIS. And do a battery pull for 30 seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭moby2101

Hi lads, thanks for the replys..
    I'm on Vodafone Billpay, did the swap a few days ago
    Ill try that cookie..

Either of you come across this before?

Cheers

Mike

I haven't seen it before but when I do run into odd issues with my email I remove the account and then re add it and that usually sorts it. I can guarantee that the issue is not down to your new device though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭moby2101

Hey,
    Thanks Cookie ! That worked...

Back to almost instantaneous again!

Cheers

• Advertisement

Great. I'm glad it worked for you ;)

Advertisement