Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo expo in Cork this weekend?

Options
  • 28-12-2011 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭

Anybody know of a tattoo convention taking place in Cork this coming Friday? Searched online line & around these parts, but haven't seen any mention of it... Was hoping to see an artist down there and have a quick chat about starting a sleeve :pac:

Cheers...

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Its on in Midleton, check it out here http://www.facebook.com/midletontattooshow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Terrible timing IMO. But hope it goes well.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Dercola

Thanks for the quick reply guys. I saw that pop up on google once or twice, but just ignored it as I thought the Midleton tattoo expo, normally takes place around July/August.. Cheers again :)

Just one other question for yea's.. Really looking to get spider bites on my lip in the next day or two. But tattoo zoo are closed till the 3rd of Jan.. Was just wondering if anyone could reccomend some decent place in the city, or would it be worth heading down to the expo to get them done? :confused: I just want to get them some bit heald & the swelling down, before I go back to work...

Any advice is appreciated ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Amylou82

I usually go to tattoo zoo but the last time I wanted a new piercing they were closed so I tried inkoholics on french church street. Thought they were pretty good got rook and anti tragus done there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 debreall

Is that true?

Who would go there on this Friday? I can't go, but would like to know more about it. It must be very interesting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Dercola

Amylou82 wrote: »
    I usually go to tattoo zoo but the last time I wanted a new piercing they were closed so I tried inkoholics on french church street. Thought they were pretty good got rook and anti tragus done there

Thanks for that :) I saw a guy standing on Patricks St, handing out leaflets for that place over christmas. Didn't have time to stop in for a look... Will try to head in today at some stage.
    Cheers again. Much obliged.;)

Advertisement