Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best value for clearblue fertility monitor

Options
  • 28-12-2011 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hi
    Further to yellow hens post below, could anyone advise where is the best value to purchase the clearview fertility monitor, either north, south or online? have been TTC for a year now and really need to up the anti or I fear we will never have a wee babs:( Although we are trying the old fashioned way of just plenty of nights out, a few drinkies and plenty of s€x this month to see it that works:D
    many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭dollydishmop

Amazon have them at £63 (approx €75) right now, with free delivery.

LINKY

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭TRISHKA

Many thanks dollydishmop, would you recommend ordering the sticks at the same time from amazon?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Boots at Roselawn in Blanchardstown had them reduced to €74 just before Christmas. Not sure if they still have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭woggie

wow that's really good value, think i paid about 125 for mine last year!!!

just some advice (if no one told you this already) the first month you may not get any peaks, try not to panic into thinking you're not ov!

also...for a cheaper option there is a website sme-fertility.co.uk where you can buy really cheap opk's - they don't give you as much warning as the cbfm as they'll only detect ov something like 24/36 hours before, but only cost a couple of euro.

If you're just guessing when you're ovulating then you could try temping also (though it can be a bit of a pain) you can pick up a bbt thermometor from the same site for a couple of euro.
    and I highly recommend you checking out the website www.fertiltiyfriend.com for some expert advice on ttc.
    Best of luck to you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭stickybean

Would you recommend these?

I got some ovulation strips, very cheap on ebay, not sure whether or not to invest in a fertility monitor!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭TRISHKA

OMG I nearly cant believe this, just fit to burst so had to tell somebody we got a positive test over the weekend, a very special christmas present for me as the clearblue conception indicator shows 2-3 weeks pregnant, so many thanks for all your help and babydust to you all for happy babas for 2012:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Many congrats trish! You must be thrilled skinny. No need for that monitor now :)

Advertisement