Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change Machines??

• 28-12-2011 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hi all does anyone know where theres machines that i can put all my change into and gives out notes in limerick i thought i saw one in tescos by roxboro not sure tho. Id dont have time or the hassel of the bank to be bringing in 3 jars of 20c and 10c coins thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

The last time I used one was in the shop at University Court in Castletroy. Just up from the Pagoda Chinese Restaurant.

They were charging 9% commission at the time. You put the coins in and it gives you a receipt with the amount you put in, you take the receipt to the till and they give you back notes minus the commission.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭marienbad

There is one in Tescos at Coonagh Cross , I use it all the time. In the main entrance, sharp right and staight down to the end next to the photobooth. I think the toll is 9 out of 100

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭overthebridge

Supervalu in Corbally has one just inside the front door.

or you could just buy this http://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10152&catalogId=13352&langId=111&searchTerms=coin%20sorter

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭SupraSonic26

cheers all think ill take trip down to coonagh so and see how much i get out these 3 jars be interesting alright ha.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 235 ✭✭houndsoflove

Centra in Raheen too :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭kenoconnell

Supermacs at topaz on dock rd

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

Tescos in Roxboro also has one, located behind the last checkout...along by the windows..

Advertisement