Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

JD6400 hydraulic pump

• 28-12-2011 4:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,726 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where the hydraulic pump is located on a JD6400? The whole hydraulic system on mine has stopped working. No steering, no oil going to spool valves, not even oil getting to the filter

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭reps4

Its in the rectangle area thats cut into cab behind seat. you will need to tilt the cab to get access

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 caseih

Anyone know where the hydraulic pump is located on a JD6400? The whole hydraulic system on mine has stopped working. No steering, no oil going to spool valves, not even oil getting to the filter
    there is an internal filter in the bottom of the backend on them tractors which can get blocked from pits from the transmission plates,, happened here on a jd6600 onetime,,, you have to drain all the backend oil out first to take it out,, maybe have alook at it before ye go near the pump....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 158 ✭✭Jack C

Any progress on problem.
    I know on the 6310 there's 2 hydraulic filters, both external. But a warning light should light if it was getting clogged. Did hydraulics stop all of a sudden while working,... if so sounds like something wrung somewhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,726 ✭✭✭roosterman71

No progress. Its stuck in the yard at the minute with a trailer of silage on the back and the loader on the front. Can't take either off too handy cos the hydraulics are banjaxed!!

The problem kinda happened all of a sudden. I was only driving it about 5 minutes and it started making a new noise underneath somewhere. Then it stopped and the big red flashy STOP light started flashing at me

Advertisement