Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Returning Faulty Goods to Hardwarevrsand

Options
  • 28-12-2011 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭

Made a post a few days ago saying my new motherboard was faulty, now that I tested ever single different component on a different system I can now say for sure that it is the motherboard itself.
    Now I need to return it to Hardwareversand, sent them an email the other day and they got back to me straight away, they said I need to fill out a complaint form in order to RMA it, I filled out the form and got a shipping label for ups but the bar codes won't load on so how do I send it back?
    Will An-Post do? since I live nowhere near anyother couriers or do I have to arrange a pick up with UPS despite there not being a barcode on the shipping label?
    I also understand that I'll have to pay for the shipping out of my own pocket and that they will reimburse me but this might also be a problem as I don't really have any spare cash this time of year.
    Please help I'm so damn confused by this situation =S

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

Have you tried the page (where it gives you the shipping label) on different browsers?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭IrishMetalhead

yup, and when i click on where the images should be it brings me to a 404 page so it seems that they don't even exciest

anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

I know you guy's are all mad about Hardwarevrsand but, this is why I'd rather buy from the likes of Komplett. If there is a problem, I can just get on the phone and speak to someone sitting in Dublin. To me it's worth the small bit extra the parts costs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

Why don't you try and call them up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Unregistered.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

I had the same issue.

What you need to do is send an email to reklamation@hardwareversand.de and get an RMA number. Also ask them for the english version of the RMA form. Fill it in, box your motherboard and send it back to them using An Post's ExpressPost service. Scan or take a clear photo of the shipment receipt including the tracking number and they'll reimburse you your shipping. They'll take about 2 days to process the RMA and a further 3 days for it to arrive in Dublin.

what did you have to send back and how much did it cost you?

what did you have to send back and how much did it cost you?
    RAM and about 9.60. They refunded me pretty much the day after I sent them the receipt.

that's grand, sent it out today, costed me €17.20 but thats grand since they'll reimburse for it.
    Last question tho, how long did expresspost take to get there for yourself?

• Advertisement

Sent it Friday at around 10AM and they had received it by Monday 12PM. Pretty fast really.

Advertisement