Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fallacy

• 28-12-2011 6:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hej :)

I am a german writing guy and trying to find an answer to a problem i had in several jobs i done.

After two weeks up to two months i always got fired. The reasons are nearly always the same. Troubles with my colleges and working friends. I love to have them and i dont want to miss them.

I tried at every job to solve the fightings, to find a speach and i tried also to involve a third view company, so called ARBEITERKAMMER.

Its been misunderstood. But the final looks always the same: i am loosing my job.

So, i am trying to find another wise :P viewpoints from different persons.

Thanks this way.
    Wish you all a happy new year ****

Lg Andy
    :pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Mr. Loverman

If this keeps happening to you, the problem is you.

Could you give us an example of one of the problems you had? Details such as how the first fight started, how you handled it, what happened next, etc. ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Beachandy

Yes, it is me who gets in trouble. Right;)

The thing is that i also! was trying to talk to the people, and they dont like to talk to me.
    In one company i tried it fully three days to get a talk with all people involved. Than i went to job helping office .... after two weeks i got fired.

Hm! its me....
    We, my colleges and me were working these two weeks. We or I minimal gave care not to touch or to hang on the theme. Hm. So, the point i dont like to hear or to learn something or i ignor something cant be.

Or?:eek:
    Am i right? Am i wrong? I got fired!

I would like to tell you? the board :P more if there is a response

Thank you.
    Andy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,658 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Its rather difficult to follow your English, Andy. You seem to think that you are not the cause of the trouble, but most people do not have this problem, certainly not in a number of different places, which suggests that you are the one causing the problems.

You also seem to say that you want to be friendly with people but they fight with you? You have gone as far as arbitration to try and solve it. That is not normal, I think you have to look at yourself and your own behaviour.

Are you in Ireland? If not, why are you posting in English on an Irish site? Why not find a German site where you could discuss the matter more easily?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Beachandy

looksee wrote: »
    Its rather difficult to follow your English, Andy. You seem to think that you are not the cause of the trouble, but most people do not have this problem, certainly not in a number of different places, which suggests that you are the one causing the problems.

You also seem to say that you want to be friendly with people but they fight with you? You have gone as far as arbitration to try and solve it. That is not normal, I think you have to look at yourself and your own behaviour.

Thank you verry much :pac:
    I post this theme on four or five german sites and thought this is an US forum..... Cant go wrong to post it on a big forum like this one.

Hm?
    Yes it was me and yes i was the cause of the trouble.... cause i was to fine with myself and wasnt nervous about the new job and to unexperienced about cleaning something. But it is not ok, that i let touching my hip from a college and it is not ok to become colleges toilet.

The one causing the trouble... These who are having this, are playing. So its funny to play this game. I am not playing this game, but i am not angry about. You can not work, that was for me the reason why i went off the work.

Thought, i am trying to find out why i came to these situations. I found out that there is a huge female opression. Nobody is talking about. The womens also say that all is ok. They working for far less money. hm. Nobody is talking about. That i know. :eek: But i am male.... so ?

The people were colleges of mine, i was fine with them and i dont want to miss the time i was working with them. Maby you understand me better now?

Thanks for answering.
    Lg Andy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 263 ✭✭Chessala

I'm German as well and to be honest, I never had any problems or conflicts in my working place.

You're welcome to PM me if you want to talk about this in German as it really is rather difficult to understand what you are trying to say...

From what I get you are blaming your colleagues because you you weren't nervous when you started your job? You also seem to be pretty bad with taking criticism or when someone tries to tell you what you are doing wrong....if people point out a mistake you made at a new job they usually try to help you fix it, not tell you how bad you are....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,011 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

I'm closing this thread because the OP is in Germany - there's no link to Ireland that I can see, and the differences in employment law, culture and language make it difficult to have a meaningful discussion here, and anyone who wants to chat to the OP about the issue can use PM.

If you have a reason why it should be re-opened, PM me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement