Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Sprayway leggings, Wicklow

Options
  • 28-12-2011 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭

Slim hope I know but I lost a pair of black Sprayway leggings today somewhere between Lugduff and Derrybawn today. They were a Christmas present and only worn once.:mad::mad: PM .me if you have any info please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

loobylou wrote: »
    Slim hope I know but I lost a pair of black Sprayway leggings today somewhere between Lugduff and Derrybawn today. They were a Christmas present and only worn once.:mad::mad: PM .me if you have any info please

Nightmare, I'm down that way tomorrow so will keep an eye out.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭Alun

All being well I'll be up around Derrybawn / Mullacor on Friday too, so I'll keep an eye out too.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭Alun

I didn't spot anything today, but to be honest I was more concerned with not being blown off the ridge :) Anyway, with the winds today, any pair of leggings abandoned up there would probably be half way to Wales by now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭loobylou

Academic now, they were actually Berghaus rather than Sprayway. Bought new pair today, €60 ouch.
    Thanks for everyones help though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

Not very chic, but I've been using some Hoggs waxed leggings recently. €20 and do the job. Snap shut down the side so may let a lttle water in, but I really like them.
    http://www.sportsden.ie/clothing/hoggs-clothing/hoggs-waxed-leggings.html

No affilation to the site.

• Advertisement
Advertisement