Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Social Welfare reporting figues are 16,000 this year!

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭Chinasea

Freddie59 wrote: »
    No. They're just getting sense. I wouldn't have even considered it in the past. But I wouldn't think twice now. It's only scratching the surface though. They need to target the "invalidity":rolleyes: scammers now. That's an even bigger gravy train.

People who are allegedly unable to work because they are "invalided" are allowed work 20 hours a week without it impacting any of their allowances.:eek: Only in Ireland..........:rolleyes:

Totally agree with this. I was unaware of how rampant this scam is until I bought an ex local authority house on a council estate, and it soon became apparent that a very high percentage of my neigbours were on "disability" and none of them, not a darn one of them should be.

In fact affording them this life style of doing nothing has turned them into fat, lazy, board, alcoholic, dope smoking zombies which ends up making them total burdens on our health service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

Chinasea wrote: »
    Totally agree with this. I was unaware of how rampant this scam is until I bought an ex local authority house on a council estate, and it soon became apparent that a very high percentage of my neigbours were on "disability" and none of them, not a darn one of them should be.

In fact affording them this life style of doing nothing has turned them into fat, lazy, board, alcoholic, dope smoking zombies which ends up making them total burdens on our health service.

That's about it, unfortunately. An absolute disgrace. What a joke shop of a country and SW system.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭veloc123

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Awwww is somebody still a ickle bit angry that he got ratted out by his friends?

I think he is a Johnny Foreigner that is why he is upset..

Advertisement