Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lego Minifig series 6

• 28-12-2011 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Anyone started to collect the new series 6 yet?
    I got two today and decided to add the codes for the figures here for others to benefit from.

Robbie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Ridiculous Lee Handsome

The most important question is: Where did you get them?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭ATMAddict

Smyths now have them in stock, plus they have the new Ninjago range also.

Looking forward to the new City range soon

Robbie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭TheInquisitor

Im surprised by that. They were't meant to be put on sale until January 9th

In any case here's a pic and a list

http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/8827_Minifigures_Series_6

Just back from Smyth's. I got Highlander, Flamenco Dancer, Minotaur, Mechanic, Lady Surgeon and Girl Skater. I might be looking to do some trades when I start getting doubles.

don't forget to post the codes from the packs please

Robbie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭RuailleBuaille

Hi! First time poster in the Lego forum (delighted there's a Lego forum btw!),and I have a question.
    I saw the codes the OP put up for series 6 yesterday and went to Smyths all excited to get me some leprechauns but when I got there, I couldn't find a way to distinguish the packs from each other. I thought the codes the OP put up would be on the back of the packets, is that not the case?
    I got the warrior, the cowboy gunslinger chap, the Braveheart fella and the Elvis mechanic and I'll put the codes up soon as someone tells me how to find them! Thanks!
    Edit: Also, in the Art & Hobby shop in Liffey Valley, they've opened the packets for series 5, resealed them and written what they are on them. Seemed to be mostly the Queens's guard, cave woman, clown and detective left.

The codes are little dots pressed into the material of the bag itself. You usually find them at the bottom of the pack, but sometimes they get cut off by the machines. Unfortunately I forgot to check mine before opening them.

http://blog.betterthantomorrow.com/2011/08/15/a-lego-minifigures-series-5-feel-guide/

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭p_o_s_t_y

I got a full box of 60,I have them all labelled,i have 2 full sets for sale and a load of spares if anyone is interested pm me

Lego series 6
    I used the 'feel method' to figure the legos out. I got 60 out of 60 with this method

Bandit-2guns and hat

Highland battler-feel for long sword and round and end of handle

Skater girl-feel for 2 sets of wheels

Lady liberty-feel for triangle wedge and bendable spiked head

Butcher-cleaver and meat on bone,the hat feels pointy aswell

Mechanic-spanner with pointed tip and crescent shape on opposite end

Roman soldier-he has a long pointed spear,it's nearly  the width of the packet

Minotaur-axe head and 2 small horns,it's 1 of the bulkier packs

Flamenco dancer-wedge shape like lady liberty with fan thats half moon shape and pointy at tips

Classic alien-feel for oval shape head and laser beam

Intergalactic girl-similar to classic alien except try feel for helmet and visor

Genie- feel for turban and s shaped body

Leprechaun- little gold coins and pot

Surgeon-feel for square x-ray and syringe

Robot-feel for square head and winding key-key feels like a B shape

Sleepyhead-feel for spiky hair and Teddy bear 

Hi just got three more from Smyths and this is the latest codes from the packets.

Robbie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 741 ✭✭✭therewillbe

p_o_s_t_y wrote: »
    I got a full box of 60,I have them all labelled,i have 2 full sets for sale and a load of spares if anyone is interested pm me

I am short 4/5 ,I will get you the list tomorrow. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 4 borkie

Hi.Where can i find these codes/bumps on packs ?
    Thanks

borkie wrote: »
    Hi.Where can i find these codes/bumps on packs ?
    Thanks

The bumps are on the very bottom of the back of the packs.they look like very small circles.it's sometimes easier to spot them by moving the pack in the light,the reflection shows them up.anyone particular u r looking for and I'll check my packs and post them up 4 u

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Emmettfl

Hi guys, I was in smyths today, I have all the minifigures from the previous seasons and all but 2 from season 6 (sleepy head and roman soldier). I think the feeling method is best. The bump codes dont work because different boxes have different bump codes.

If you look at the bottom of the package there is a number relating to the batch number ie. the figures I bought today have 539B1. Another box with a different batch number will have different bumpcodes. This started with season 5.

I think posty gave a spot-on description above for feeling the bags. I didnt get any doubles today and I knew what the figures were before I opened the 14 bags.

Advertisement