Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Info on this bout bill phone???

Options
  • 28-12-2011 7:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Friend is thinkin of buyin an iphone 4s off a lad but its on bill,the lad is from the uk and is moving back he said to my
    friend his contract is up because he didnt pay his bill but that the iphone can still be used????? i told my friend id ask you guys
    here cause i tink the phone is locked......or will be locked on him if he buys it or connects it to itunes??

thanks for reading
    Diller

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,224 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Don't touch it with a bargepole, he's defaulting on his bill, it can be blacklisted by a Network here and become useless.

It's also impossible to unlock depending on the baseband.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 diller1

ok mate thank you very much i thought as much meself

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

seeing this loads lately, people buy phones on donedeal or from cash4gold and then its already been blacklisted, easy money for the seller, lovely iphone shaped paperweight for the buyer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 diller1

yea it seems to good to be true this.....the phone is like new still working wit pay as you go sim an all since bill wasnt paid thats why i was wondering wud it be locked if my mate hooked it up to itunes

Advertisement