Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Menu Bar on Search Engine Page

Options
  • 28-12-2011 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this has been raised before.

Anytime I perform a search for something and then try to navigate away from the page using the menu the dropdown function doesn't work. My only option is to go back to previous page or else click on one of the sections such as Biz or Edu and then select the forum I want contained within those sections.

I'm using the latest version of FF on W7.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

For future reference, bugs go in Site Development. I answered this exact problem in there very recently, a quick search would have filled you in but to summarize:

It doesn't matter what browser or OS you're using, the menu on the new search page is not a drop down menu so the thing you think is broken isn't because it simply doesn't work that way :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement