Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

galaxy s2 and galaxy tab with 3

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Testament1

69 euro up front cost and a 60 euro a month bill for 24 months. The plan for the phone is the same as the 40 euro a month plan so it comes with 350 flexi units and all you can eat data.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭JDPhotography

Testament1 wrote: »
    69 euro up front cost and a 60 euro a month bill for 24 months. The plan for the phone is the same as the 40 euro a month plan so it comes with 350 flexi units and all you can eat data.

so is that good? :confused:

It's a good price for what you're getting, 500 euros worth of a tab and 500 euros worth of a phone. The credit check on them is fairly strict though, don't think we've had anyone successfully get one in the shop I'm working in.

It's a good price for what you're getting, 500 euros worth of a tab and 500 euros worth of a phone. The credit check on them is fairly strict though, don't think we've had anyone successfully get one in the shop I'm working in.

credit check?

• Advertisement

Standard procedure for bill pay to run a credit check to determine your ability to pay the bill. When you go into store with your proof of ID and proof of address they'll get some details off ya and send a request off to head office and it'll come back that you've been accepted, been declined or that you have to pay a deposit. It's mainly a precaution as it wouldnt be good business to be handing out 500 euro worth of equipment for free to someone who's not going to be able to pay their bill!

Standard procedure for bill pay to run a credit check to determine your ability to pay the bill. When you go into store with your proof of ID and proof of address they'll get some details off ya and send a request off to head office and it'll come back that you've been accepted, been declined or that you have to pay a deposit. It's mainly a precaution as it wouldnt be good business to be handing out 500 euro worth of equipment for free to someone who's not going to be able to pay their bill!

and how long does that take?

and how long does that take?

About 5-15 minutes usually

About 5-15 minutes usually

ah i thought i'd needa be waitin on a letter or somethin :P

prob just be better off going with the s2 on its own?

or is there any word on the galaxy note coming to Ireland?

ah i thought i'd needa be waitin on a letter or somethin :P

prob just be better off going with the s2 on its own?

or is there any word on the galaxy note coming to Ireland?

Ah you might aswell chance the bundle deal first and see how you get on, the worst they can do is say no! The phone on its own would be easier to get alright but even then if you're a young enough guy who hasnt had a bill before then theres a good chance of being asked for a deposit on the phone so just keep that in mind. The deposit would be refunded to your account after 6 months provided you've been paying your bill.

• Advertisement
Advertisement