Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C&H Jizzlers Awards Ceremony 2011

123457»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,910 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Clearly not if ya only came second.... :pac:

Sometimes it's better to come second. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

First is the worst, second is the best, third is the one with the hairy chest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Thank god no one thought me and randy should be a couple. In your face QoL for nominating us :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

I dunno why I'm even complaining :pac: I came 2nd with you. Guess I'm more peeeeved about sharing it :pac:
    Aoifey! wrote: »
    First is the worst, second is the best, third is the one with the hairy chest.

Bahahaha, I like it :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Or so the wimmen keep telling us ... >_>
    RolandIRL wrote: »
    Thank god no one thought me and randy should be a couple. In your face QoL for nominating us :P
    Not the first year she's nominated me for best couple in tandem with a ginger, seems to be a bit of an idée fixe with her tbh! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,910 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I dunno why I'm even complaining :pac: I came 2nd with you. Guess I'm more peeeeved about sharing it :pac:

I'd offer to share a bottle of imaginary wine to make up for it, but I think Jacko just closed the bar. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

RolandIRL wrote: »

Woops, even I forgot to vote for ye. Sorry guys! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Splendid ceremony (glad all my intense self-reflective posts landed me the Most Insightful award).

Who designed the signature yokes btw? Florescent blue underwear is the way to go, I must say.

Not the first year she's nominated me for best couple in tandem with a ginger, seems to be a bit of an idée fixe with her tbh! ;)
    She's clearly wants to set you up with a ginger :pac:
    Woops, even I forgot to vote for ye. Sorry guys! :P
    you're dead to me :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

gg mods for being all organisational and work-doing. Words like that.

• Advertisement

Good job, host, bar-men, mods, voters and posters!

If they ever get around to fixing the Biki, I'll be sure to add this thread to the page. You know, once I get over the shock of Hell freezing over. :P

If they ever get around to fixing the Biki, I'll be sure to add this thread to the page. You know, once I get over the shock of Hell freezing over. :P

I actually went looking for the piece you'd written a few days ago. What's wrong with the biki?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

I dont know why I wasnt put forward for best boobs.

I actually went looking for the piece you'd written a few days ago. What's wrong with the biki?

Computer it was running on broke...it hasn't been put back online yet afaik

• Registered Users Posts: 5,382 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

Nothing?

400493_272943346097288_207851849273105_808607_537060315_n.jpg

Nothing?

I voted for you in them all Duffy. Don't mind those other C&H'rs. It'll be ok, there there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,382 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

I voted for you in them all Duffy. Don't mind those other C&H'rs. It'll be ok, there there :)

Thats very kind of you Queenie but I'm inconsolable right now. I'll be in my room listening to Adele with a tub of Ben and Jerrys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Still not sure what a jizzler is, but thanks :3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    And now a message from wikipedia C&H co-mod Aoibheann. She would like to whole-heartedly apologise for her absence at these awards tonight, but she was far too upset about not winning best mod, and is currently in hiding, biding her time until she returns when her shame has subsided.

>.>

Although she did actually send her apologies for her absence!

Mumble mumble Conor and I are the greatest couple, I'd be an amazing president and I'm a wonderful mod grumble grumble! :pac:

Seriously though, sincere apologies about this, guys, friend had a bit of a crisis so I had to disappear to make sure she was okay!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

• Advertisement
Advertisement