Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy purified distilled water ?

Options
  • 28-12-2011 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭

Where can I buy purified distilled water ? preferably with a php around 4-5.

I live in D15, so the closer to that, the better.

Cheers lads:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Try the politics forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

buy a RO system it will work out cheaper in the long run.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

Just need to buy a few bottles/gallon, for an experiment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

high end pet shops that do salt water aquas will have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭Dubwat

I think a regular pharmacy will sell sterile water. 'Purified, distilled' water probably won't have a pH of 4 or 5...

(2nd sentence) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PH

The words you're using have so many different scientific meanings, you might to refine your question...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Daithi 1 wrote: »
    Where can I buy purified distilled water ? preferably with a php around 4-5.

I live in D15, so the closer to that, the better.

Cheers lads:)

You'll be hard pushed to get purified water at that pH tbh. The more you purify water, by RO or distillation the closer to pH 7 it's going to be.

It was possible to buy distilled water in pharmacies years ago, but I'm not sure if they still do it, and I dont think they ever did large quantities.

What do you need it for btw?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

Gaspode wrote: »
    You'll be hard pushed to get purified water at that pH tbh. The more you purify water, by RO or distillation the closer to pH 7 it's going to be.

It was possible to buy distilled water in pharmacies years ago, but I'm not sure if they still do it, and I dont think they ever did large quantities.

What do you need it for btw?

Doing some ayauasca tomorrow. 4-5 php is best, so I've read. The lowest i have found in tesco and eurospar is php 6.8.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

I dont think boards.ie will be happy to help you find ingredients for hallucinogenic drug taking.
    Thread closed pending review by admin.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Ayauasca contains Dimethyltryptamine, which is a proscribed Schedule 1 substance under the Misuse of Drugs Act 1984 (Misuse of Drugs Regulations, 1988). Consequently you are in breach of Boards Terms of Use, to which you agreed to abide by when you joined Boards, specifically this part:
    You agree NOT to use Boards.ie to:

* post Material that promotes or encourages illegal activity

In light of this, take 2 weeks off for gross stupidity.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement