Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junction One

Options
  • 29-12-2011 12:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭

HI

Just wondering is there good value in Junction one these days? is it worth the trip from Dublin up or is Banbridge every bit as good ??

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

There's more variety at J1 but if you're looking for something specific in a store that's also at Banbridge it might be better to go there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭owenc

Junction 1 is crap goto Belfast plus Its too far away from Dublin to drive to and then shop and then drive back again all I'n the same day http://www.junctionone.co.uk/stores/stores.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Obair979

It's a ripoff now given the inflation up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Reoil

tech wrote: »
    HI

Just wondering is there good value in Junction one these days? is it worth the trip from Dublin up or is Banbridge every bit as good ??

Thanks

JunctionOne is ****e. I live beside it and I rarely go. It wound't be so bad if I was clothes size extra large or extra small because they have nothing else.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭martinedwards

agreed.

no bargains to be had the last couple of times I was there.

the mini donut van is the high point.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 Isotonik

I don't think there's much difference to choose from between Junction One and The Outlet. Both can be hit or miss. If I was coming from as far away as Dublin then I certainly wouldn't bother with either.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 cbirt531

J1 isn't worth a journey up from Dublin, go to Banbridge.

Advertisement