Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Walk of Shame Awards - Worst Film - Nomination Thread

Options
  • 29-12-2011 1:01am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,676 CMod ✭✭✭✭

• Please nominate for the Worst Film in 2011!
    • Only 2 nominations per person
    • You can justify your selections if you want, but don't criticise other peoples' selections
    • The movie must have been in Irish Cinemas between January 1st and December 31st 2011
    • This is the first of three nomination waves. The rest will follow over the next few days and weeks, followed by voting.
    • A list of potential candidates can be found here, although please feel free to nominate anyone not included.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,318 ✭✭✭Fishooks12

I'd like to nominate the horribly pointless and badly acted Captain America

I'd also like to nominate the latest instalment in the twilight series

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

Going to put forward The Runway, apologies to people that liked it, just really didn't enjoy it. Had some horrible subtitle errors also.

And Cowboys and Aliens aswell please.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,318 ✭✭✭p to the e

I just have to nominate Columbiana here. One of the few films this year that got me physically angry at just how terrible it was.
    Your Highness had some potential in there somewhere but instead resorted to childishness and cheap laughs

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Breaking Dawn
    Apollo 18

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Source Code

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Sucker Punch - What the hell was that?
    The Dilemma - I expected better from both Vince Vaughn and Kevin James... They've both starred in some Turkeys, but this took the biscuit...

hangover part 2
    tree of life

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,676 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Transformers 3 - horrid piece of big budget excrement from an amateurish director who seems to be getting worse which each film.

Dream House - what a mess.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy - Overhyped bollocks that about 15 mins that were entertaining.
    Johnny English Reborn - Completely ruined whatever nostalgic love I had for the original. A two joke film.

I'm sure If I had seen Twilight or Jack and Jill they would be here instead...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭thirtythirty

The Other Man - complete drivel which has no real point and has taken my personal worst spot.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,246 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Transformers 3

Sucker Punch

• Registered Users Posts: 11,975 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Your Highness
    Breaking Dawn

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭the_big_shmoke

justin bieber: never say never

The Guard - A badly made film with a terrible script,

Gulliver's Travels - One of the worst films ever made

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

The Guard

Horrid Henry: The Movie

• Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Gulliver's Travels
    Your Highness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Green Lantern - **** acting, plot, action and effects. It's as if they wanted it to fail.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Transformers: Dark of the Moon

Zookeeper

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Retro Police

Apollo 18

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement