Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Walk of Shame Awards - Worst Acting Performance - Nomination Thread

Options
  • 29-12-2011 1:04am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭

• Please nominate for the Worst Acting Performance in 2011!
    • Only 2 nominations per person
    • You can justify your selections if you want, but don't criticise other peoples' selections
    • The movie must have been in Irish Cinemas between January 1st and December 31st 2011
    • This is the first of three nomination waves. The rest will follow over the next few days and weeks, followed by voting.
    • A list of potential candidates can be found here, although please feel free to nominate anyone not included.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,483 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Larry the Cable Guy – Cars 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,318 ✭✭✭Fishooks12

Adam Sandler – Jack & Jill

Chris Evans - Captain America

• Registered Users Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭p to the e

Rosie Huntingley Whitely tried to act her sexy little socks off but bless her she better just stick to modelling.
    Not only was James Franco shockingly bad in Your Highness but he gave us another terrible performance in Rise of the Planet of the Apes.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

John Lithgow - ROTPOTA

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Shia Lebouff - Transformers 3
    Kristen Stewart - Breaking Wind

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Nicholas Cage - don't even care for what movie (take your pick), I just don't understand why people keep casting this guy... he couldn't act his way out of a paper bag...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Rosie whatsherface - Transformers 3

Rosie whatsherface - Transformers 3

Have to agree Rosie Huntington-Whiteley was awful

• Registered Users Posts: 3,545 ✭✭✭tunguska

Jake Gyllenhal - Source code - Jaysus he was shocking.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Have to agree Rosie Huntington-Whiteley was awful

+ 1

Neil Patrick Harris - The Smurfs

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Maeki

justin timberlake.. i dont understand why he got into films.. he is better of singing.. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Maeki wrote: »
    justin timberlake.. i dont understand why he got into films.. he is better of singing.. :rolleyes:

It's character not actor.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Goldstein

Think I'm gonna go with January Jones as Bets, I mean Emma Frost, I mean beige paint drying in X-Men First Class.

Shia "OPTIMUUUUUUUSSSSS!!!" LaBeouf . Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is a Victoria's Secret model brought in purely for that reason to replace a fired Megan Foxx, but that guy gets paid millions of dollars for his acting skills. You tell me ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭libra02

Kristen Stewart - Twilight Saga

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,293 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

January Jones as Emma Frost

Shia LeBeouf

• Registered Users Posts: 12,005 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Kristen Stewart - Twilight Saga
    Shia LaBeouf – Transformers 3.Rosie Huntington Whitely does her job of looking hot, Shia doesn't do his job of acting

Fish lips from Transformers 3

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Rosie Huntington-Whitely - Transformers 3

Taylor Lautner - Twilight: Breaking Dawn

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement