Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to get bus driving lessons in Waterford

Options
  • 29-12-2011 1:06am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 155 ✭✭

Hi, I am thinking about doing the test for a bus licence and was wondering if there are any companies in Waterford or outside the city that give bus lessons? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭dark_shadow

Try www.osm.ie they should have what your looking for.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭fiesty lady

check out rsa.ie/find a driving instructor waterford but from my experience Paddy Finn is the best in Waterford for bus lessons

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭SillyMcCarthy

You have also to pass two CPC Tests, tests on your knowledge of rules of the road etc...have a medical, apply for your licence & then go about your driving lessons & then your driving tests! it should cost you in the region of €2,800.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Elbows22

At the traffic lights in Ferrybank by the AIB this evening there is a blue and white bus parked across the road outside the bus depot advertising the company that does it in Waterford - Didn't have time to stop unfortunately!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

You have also to pass two CPC Tests, tests on your knowledge of rules of the road etc...have a medical, apply for your licence & then go about your driving lessons & then your driving tests! it should cost you in the region of €2,800.
    ya should see if fas will cover most of the cost of the course???ooh and your also gonna have to get a digital tachograph card that,s gonna set ya back €50:00

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭SillyMcCarthy

I saw HGV lessons with FAS but not lessons on how to drive a bus?
    And there is a large waiting list to do them. Frustrating!!!

Advertisement