Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan of an Oil Drum

Options
  • 29-12-2011 1:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi,
    I'm looking for the loan of an oil drum for a couple of hours some afternoon just so I can top up my home heating oil tank. It'd have to be small enough to fit into a Punto (with the seats folded down). Just wanted to avoid paying the delivery fee from a big company as we can get cheaper oil in Moycullen and also didnt want to purchase loads.
    Would be willing to do a run to Moycullen in return for the lend if someone had no transport and was in the same boat.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

Where are you based Op?? Have one you can have to keep. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭moy83

Hi where can the cheap oil be got ? I have a couple of 5 gallon drums if they are any good to you

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

moy83 wrote: »
    Hi where can the cheap oil be got ?
    Cheapest oil thread

• Registered Users Posts: 4 sfistak

just moved to Galway and don't really know my ways around... on what petrol station can u buy heating oil for the house?i mean top up ur drum for oil?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭xflyer

As far as I know the Moycullen crowd will give you a drum if you pay a deposit.

On the other hand a 20 litre oil drum only costs about 7 Euro in the Texaco/Mor Oil station on Lough Atalia road. Their oil is quite cheap.

• Advertisement
Advertisement