Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back Packing Organizing Help

• 29-12-2011 1:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I have to fundraise for a reg. charity project. Im wondering if anyone here can give any tips on how to obtain bag packs successfully? I sent out letters (including confirmation from the charity) to about 15 supermarkets in Dublin. But, im wondering is this enough, should I also call into them and ring them in the first few days of January? If anyone has any suggestions of supermarkets also in Dublin it would be a great help. Thanks a million in advance for any help whatsoever!!:)

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,512 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

I'd definitely say call into them. Any bag pack I've ever got has been from going in and talking to the manager with a letter. Good luck, these things book out months in advance!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

I'm sorry but I have to say when I see people bag packing in a supermarket I turn around and leave because they don't do it properly.

Advertisement