Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vaping for weed smokers

Options
  • 29-12-2011 1:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

I've been shopping for a friend who's looking to segue from tobacco and weed-> just weed and vaping -> just vaping.

What he wants is an eliquid that has a nictoine content and, also, has a nice weed taste / smell.

So far, I have found Reggae Night from e-cigshop, and mary jane from VaporGod.

I've gone ahead and ordered these, along with an e-cigarette starter pack from the cigshop - this one. I'm wondering, at this stage, is this a bad buy. The only reason I chose it was because it was the only Irish one that I could see offering weed(ish) flavours.

Hope I've got the right thing now. I'm assuming that once you get the starter kit, the eliquids are interchangeable.

I'm assuming it's ok to ask about this - can't imagine that weed-smelling e-cigs are a problem!?!

Anybody any advice / recommendations? I really don't have a clue.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

can't imagine that weed-smelling e-cigs are a problem!?!
    No at home anyway.
    Good switch btw, weed to vape, so far vaping is legal ;)
    Haven't tried any MJ flavors but an Ego or stronger batt will definitely improve the experience. Thats an ego type battery you have selected with a pen style cart so good choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭xoxyx

Cheers. Was looking at so many different ones and, honestly, vaping seems to be as much a hobby as a choice, so there were a lot of different options to choose from, and a lot to learn. Felt like I had to make the right decision 'cause was spending somebody else's money!

Choosing the ego type battery was pure luck though! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭pillphil

Any more weed flavours?

Reggae Night tastes nothing like weed. Don't know what it tastes like, but definately not weed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

alba vapours have a diy flavour called "that sticky icky"

i dont know what else it could possibly be meant to taste like other than weed but I haven't tried it and I've no plans to either. that part of my life is long dead and buried :)

http://alba-vapours.co.uk/that-sticky-icky?filter_name=sticky

apparently they also sell it premade..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Hunter Mahan

I actually hate the idea of dope being associated with vaping. It will not help in any shape or form imo.

But I imagine what you are really looking for is: Iolite portable Vaporizer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCI2ke2YkfQ

i dunno i think he actually wants weed flavoured eliquid..

i can see the appeal tbh, good strong weed does taste/smell amazing. I just want nothing to do with the filthy devils plant any more :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

I actually hate the idea of dope being associated with vaping. It will not help in any shape or form imo.

Prefer them to smoke, would you?

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Hunter Mahan

mikom wrote: »
    Prefer them to smoke, would you?

Don't touch the stuff tbh, but came across that device on moju..

vapourising is actually way better than smoking for weed too
    not for the health benefits neccesarily but the hit is ridiculous
    and because you're not burning the weed up in a joint or pipe, you get to use up every bit of thc that's in it before you throw it away.. super economical

• Advertisement

:D Ya, it's just the flavour I'm looking for. Quit the "filthy devil's plants" myself. I miss the taste though.
    Every review of every weed e-liquid seems to say they're more pine than weed.
    Might be better off sticking to safer flavours, although swedish fish might start me back on my 10 pack a day refreshers habit.:)

Most of a 10ml bottle of reggae night left if anyone wants to try it. 18mg nicotine. I don't think pine is accurate, but I can't think of anything closer.

mix it with some maple syrup and sell it to some teenagers, tell them it's hash oil

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

When i tried the reggae night, it tasted absolutely VILE...but the smell...christ, it was stuck in my room for days, a rotten sickly smell...just the way weed should be?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 mrveder

For weed flavour juice I have been searching far and wide even got some from California which was made from the plant, but to conclude none are what you will expect

Now if its an actual weed vaporizer the best you can go is the "seego v-hit type C" make sure you go with the type c the otheres are good but this has a magical vap show to it hee hee

• Registered Users Posts: 23 mrveder

For weed flavour juice I have been searching far and wide even got some from California which was made from the plant, but to conclude none are what you will expect

Now if its an actual weed vaporizer the best you can go is the "seego v-hit type C" make sure you go with the type c the otheres are good but this has a magical vap show to it hee hee

• Registered Users Posts: 7 duke city

The only thing that I'd be concerned about is if the weed juice is mixed with other chemicals such as that spice sh*t. Spice and bath salts are really bad for you, and mess up your body. You never know if the dealer has cut the juice to increase profits and the dealer doesn't really care. I haven't smoked weed in years, but I've thought of driving eight hours to Denver to try out the legal weed there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Eileen Down

Very pleased to see that one of the most popular portable weed vaping devices is made in Carlow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭neamhspleachi

mrveder wrote: »
    FNow if its an actual weed vaporizer the best you can go is the "seego v-hit type C" make sure you go with the type c the otheres are good but this has a magical vap show to it hee hee
    It's shíte, it combusts the herb so is therefore not a vaporiser

The Atmos RX Raw is the way to go if you can't afford a Volcano, although it needs a small perforated glass insert that isn't provided by the manufacturer for perfect dry herb vaping IMHO

http://www.hightimes.com/read/high-times-vaporizer-pen-buyers-guide

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Guys, google green dragon tincture. Remember ecig liquid is glycerine based ;) Forget about using an ego as a vaporizer for dry herb it's not good enough. Get a magic box or something.
    Oh the taste of vaporized weed is closer to pine needles than what your used to smoking it. TBF the MJ flavor juices are close but not perfect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭MrYlad

Very pleased to see that one of the most popular portable weed vaping devices is made in Carlow.

What device is this? Where can I find out more about this?

Advertisement