Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a health company to...

Options
  • 29-12-2011 3:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all,
    I am looking for a company able to perform a reliable test on the amount of germs on a particular surface.
    I have a product after which application the amount of germs is supposed lower. The whole test is supposed to be performed on door handles in hospitals for example and the results are to be used as proof that the product works as it should. The results will be given to the Health Department so they have to be accurate.

Does anybody know a company able to perform such test? Please give me any details, such as name, website, phone number, etc.

Thx

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Any good microbiology lab should be able to offer this service, but they will need to be accredited to ISO17025 or similar to provide antimicrobial efficacy testing if your results are to be accepted by the Dept of Health or any other purchaser.
    Try INAB.ie for a list of them, and if there's none try the UKAS.com site for a list of labs in the UK.

Advertisement