Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snack Manufacturers selling in Ireland

Options
  • 29-12-2011 4:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭

My new years resolution (getting an early start on it) is to do some writing. My last years attempt failed because I tried to get my friends in on it too, and they were all too busy. Instead I've decided to write about my love of food. Basically any kind of snack that goes well with beer, so peanuts, bombay mix, popcorn, jerky, crisps, that lot. Most of the blog will be about reviews, and I might see if people would be interviewed about snacks and that. I also want to do news though. I've spent tonight e-mailing the main snack manufacturers in Ireland (Largo Foods, basically,) I was wondering if you know of the rest. I think that apart from the own brands, like Tesco and Centra stuff, I have the main players and a few small ones.

This is the list I have:
    Largo Foods - Tayto
    O'Donnell's - Crisps
    KP Nuts/United Biscuit - Lots of stuff
    Proctor and Gamble - Pringles
    PepsiCo - Walkers and Doritos
    beefjerkysnacks.ie - Irish Beef Jerky Distibutor/Online Retailer
    Manhattan - Popcorn and nut fellas

The ones I can't find are the Savanna crowd (at least I think they are.) They do nuts, sesame sticks and bombay mix and that. They come in the yellow and red packets and a lot of shops have big stands for them.

Who else am I missing out on.

Edit: Just added Tyrells to the list.

Comments

Advertisement