Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hindsight after moments of madness

Options
  • 29-12-2011 6:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭

So I'm just after coming in from a night out - wasn't the best, but probably not the worst either.

Outside the chip shop, next door to the club, a girl comes up to me who I met the last time I was there. "Tom! Do you remember me? I was in the year above you at [my primary school]!" So we get talking, she asks me to come to the cashpoint with her, about half a mile away, down some back alley.
    "Are you still a virgin Tom?"
    "Ermmm... yeahh..."
    "I wonder how I could change that". I laughed and she put her arms round me. My phone rang, and it was a friend saying. "Tom, get to the taxi NOW!" I said "I've got to go, I'm really sorry" and leggggged it back through the town centre to get to the taxi.

As we drove off, I thought 'what in the name of God have I done? I had plenty of money to get my own taxi!'

And another. My muslim teacher (who absolutely loves me, great for banter) wasn't in a lesson but had set some work. Assuming she was in, I jokingly wrote "Miss is going to get hammered at Eid" on the board, it being the week of Eid.
    I thought nothing of it until the next lesson, when she told me a supply teacher had seen it and reported it for racism, but didn't know who it was.

Are you a person who thinks before they act, or do you just do things and not even consider the consequences?

(I'm meant to be up for work in 3 hours... will a deadly hangover voice sound sick enough to claim I'm dying?)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

brummytom wrote: »
    So I'm just after coming in from a night out -

Ah shyte. Thought I was gonna be here for you coming out :(

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭lecker Hendl

I've replied to this thread...AND I DON'T KNOW WHY LOLZ ROFLS

I've replied to this thread...AND I DON'T KNOW WHY LOLZ ROFLS
    and you forgot to facepalm yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 23,174 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

The back-alley girl, was she good-looking?

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭halpin17

You tool,you turned down the ride for a taxi with the lads

• Advertisement

halpin17 wrote: »
    You tool,you turned down the ride for a taxi with the lads
    I refer you to my post above

• Registered Users Posts: 23,174 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Lets not judge him yet, this back-alley girl may have been a 22 stone heffer. In which case, it wasn't a moment of madness but a moment of......I dunno, smartness.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭lecker Hendl

no one makes threads about opportunities they missed with whales though

J. Marston wrote: »
    Lets not judge him yet, this back-alley girl may have been a 22 stone heffer. In which case, it wasn't a moment of madness but a moment of......I dunno, smartness.
    He was drunk. That mean 22 stone was more 10 stone.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

J. Marston wrote: »
    The back-alley girl, was she good-looking?
    No, I decided to go off with a girl whose face looked like melted lego.

Yeah she was fit lol, why am I such an idiot? And how is my typing so good?! I literally can't feel my legs.

• Advertisement

seanybiker wrote: »
    Ah shyte. Thought I was gonna be here for you coming out :(
    PM sent ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

oh Tom.

PM sent ;)

Burn :( haha

Also, when the **** is a cash machine ever down a back alley?

The-Rigger wrote: »
    Also, when the **** is a cash machine ever down a back alley?
    When it's not on the main street....

People were using the ones on New St.
    We went to this weird one that's a bank of ireland atm, in England? And I think I pissed on a tramp's bed/house/box but I didn't realise until after.

Do you go to Snobs?

Do you go to Snobs?
    Are you stalking me?

Are you stalking me?

nah. Went there a couple of times with my Brummie friend and his pals.
    First time was good, second time was **** and some ***** tried to pick a fight with a bunch of us and outside was just generally a ****ty mess and aggro.

nah. Went there a couple of times with my Brummie friend and his pals.
    First time was good, second time was **** and some ***** tried to pick a fight with a bunch of us and outside was just generally a ****ty mess and aggro.
    It really is a ****hole. I hate the place but it was a friend's birthday. I've never been offered so many drugs. And some beggar from Louth (what kind of beggar has an M&S bag?) threw a pound back in someone's face because it wasn't enough!

Contact the girl who you went to the cash point and ask her if she fancies hanging out soon and having intercourse.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

schoolboy error virgin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭wonderboysam

link to alley girls facebook or gtfo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭LighterGuy

Well, you've proved that you suck op :pac:

But your story reminds me of a girl named Pamela I once knew. I was outside some Burger King one night and she came up to me. I couldnt remember her at first but once she said we worked on some show about coast guards, I remembered her :)
    She also asked me to walk down an alley way so she could get money out of an atm. While walking she turned around and said "Tommy didnt mean anything to me, i wanted you" ... I started to laugh and pretended my phone was ringing. That my friends needed me. Then made my excuses to leave.

I hopped on my hooverboard to meet my friends. They were at the clocktower in the middle of town. But thats a different story.

true story / the end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

What's that? You want my pseudo-scientific analysis?

The cash machine and the back alley, huh?

This tells me you want to pay a woman for bum-sex...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jimthemental

What's that? You want my pseudo-scientific analysis?

The cash machine and the back alley, huh?

This tells me you want to pay a woman for bum-sex...

With the idiocy in the OP it's the only way the poor lad will get the ride.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Ah, it's okay Tom. You were probably just nervous. I'm sure I'd have been like that if I had ever been a virgin.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Deus Ex Machina

Ah I'd take it as a god send lad. She was probably one of those girls who keeps your used johnny and stuffs the gooey contents inside herself after you've strutted out of there like a pimp off to tell the mates!

(This, son, is how deep and disgusting your rationalisations must go after a roide evading cock up of that magnitude....next time you get a chance like that you need to rock out with your cock out.)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Gyalist

Christmas Eve a few years ago (it was before taxi deregulation) I finished work late and was stuck in the city centre facing the prospect of having to walk to Terenure, as most taxi drivers had already finished working and there were at least a hundred people queueing at the rank on College Green. I walked around to the Pony Cabs office that used to be next to Hogans on South Great George's St and though they were closed, the guy there promised to radio for a minicab for me as I was a regular customer.

While waiting for the minicab to arrive, two attractive women came to the door looking for a cab but the operator told them that they were closed. So I asked them where they were going and they told me "South Circular Road". I asked them if they wanted to share the cab with me since we were going in the same general direction and they agreed.

We got chatting about Christmas plans and they told me that they were both nurses originally from the country, and had been to the pub next door for a few drinks as they would be working a lot of hours over the holidays and wouldn't be going "home".

So eventually the minicab arrived and I sat in front and they sat at the back carrying on a whispered conversation. When we got to their destination they paid their share of the fare and I was completely surprised when, as they were leaving, one of them turned back and asked me if I wanted to come in "for a cup of tea or something".

I was so tired after work and more concerned about getting home to wrap the presents that I had in a black sack in the boot, that I declined their offer. Immediately I knew that I had done the wrong thing but the moment had passed. As we drove on to Terenure the driver even slagged me for turning down an invitation from two lonely nurses - as if I didn't already realise what an idiot I'd been.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Gyalist wrote: »
    So eventually the minicab arrived and I sat in front and they sat at the back carrying on a whispered conversation. When we got to their destination they paid their share of the fare and I was completely surprised when, as they were leaving, one of them turned back and asked me if I wanted to come in "for a cup of tea or something".

I was so tired after work and more concerned about getting home to wrap the presents that I had in a black sack in the boot, that I declined their offer. Immediately I knew that I had done the wrong thing but the moment had passed. As we drove on to Terenure the driver even slagged me for turning down an invitation from two lonely nurses - as if I didn't already realise what an idiot I'd been.

Your man card, hand it over

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

I emailed my ex wife the other night when I was hammered on bacardi. I had a shocking memory of it the next day so took a quick glance the next day and it said something like "you'll always be the love of my life", or some sh*t like that. Was afraid to read the whole thing. I never even think about her these days I have new exes to pine about, so I don't get why I did it! Of course she didn't respond and is happily married again. Scarlet though.

Advertisement