Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NYE

Options
  • 29-12-2011 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭

I'm going to be in London for a few days from tomorrow, staying in Archway. I've expect that NYE will be a bit crazy even though pubs
    charge £15 - £20 just to get in, which I doubt I'll be doing. How true is that? I might go for a few pints early on and something to eat
    with the gf. Thankfully the northern line is due to be back running. What's everyone else doing?

Bonus:
    While there is free Tube, bus, DLR and tram travel from 11.45pm - 4.30am on New Years Eve, many of the
    overland trains will still be charging fares as usual, so make sure you save some money for the end of the night.
    http://www.viewlondon.co.uk/whatson/new-years-eve-free-tube-feature-536.html?utm_source=VenueSiteStats&utm_medium=internal&utm_campaign=VenueSiteStats

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

Agreed to go to a party a while back and no way out of it now. I'd rather just have a few pints somewhere or something. Or watch the fireworks.

Advertisement