Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gamestop problem

Options
  • 29-12-2011 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

I am putting this up for a friend, but i will be speaking as if it is me.

I ordered a game from the gamestop.ie website on the 13th of December. The game still hasn't been delivered to me. The money was taken out of my account on the 15th of December. I have emailed game stop and they are telling me that I need an order number but I don't have one. I gave them my gamestop id but it's no good to them, is there anything i can do now.

Thanks in advance.

David

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

If your friend paid by credit card he can ring his provider and get them to do a charge back. If he paid by laser he could get a mini statement that shows the charge from gamestop.ie and use that as proof.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭dclewis

He paid by laser card. So i'll email gamestop that and see what they say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Make sure too blank out everything else on it with a black marker. Leave only the name of the account holder and the transaction that relates to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

See here for the multitude of problems with gamestop - steer clear If I were you

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056484721

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Kat1170

Loads more on Gamestop's woeful customer relations here .......

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=2056484721

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

Did he not receive a email confirmation of his order? The order number would listed on that.

Advertisement