Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

This is SERIOUSLY taking the píss...

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Just thought i'd give an update:P Saw this car parked outside funk'd yesterday with the same discs. ****in disgrace

Call the guards, they don't watch boards looking for people to arrest, report them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

Just thought i'd give an update:P Saw this car parked outside funk'd yesterday with the same discs. ****in disgrace

Still? I'm genuinely not surprised tbh....

But cheers for updating us all! Rarely in that car park these days :)

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭kilianmanning

Esel wrote: »
    Was the number plate still illegible? Blast it with.... :D

No, you could see it this time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭bazzachazza

Call the guards, they don't watch boards looking for people to arrest, report them

Not the same poster but the same car, it HAS been reported.
    dgt wrote: »
    Yes it is :eek:

Believe me, I've been into the Gardai many, many times and its still going about. I've lost faith at this stage :(

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Wow, I'd be on to a newspaper about it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Wow, I'd be on to a newspaper about it

About the gardaí not caring about enforcing road traffic laws? Breaking news there alright :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭Damien360

The local paper would be very happy to run with this one. Find out which one is for that area and make contact

• Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

About the gardaí not caring about enforcing road traffic laws? Breaking news there alright :pac:

Last weekend I called colleagues of Navan Gardai just down the road (all the same district though) about a cyclist peddling along the M3 in the heavy rain/wind we had.

Accident waiting to happen - the guy gets blown into the driving lane and.. :eek:

But nope, they couldn't have cared less!

[rant]
    As for all the "garda bashing" accusations from fan boys.. the level and selective nature of enforcement generally in this country is a disgrace. Coupled with the well documented abuse of authority and corruption from our fine upstanding boys n girls in blue, is it any wonder most people have neither respect nor faith in them.

Pointing this out by the way doesn't make you a "garda basher" no more than say people who reported priests for child abuse made them "church bashers"
    This bloody Irish attitude of "whoa there say nothing.. just keep the head down.. sure there's nothing you can do" sheep-like mentality genuinely infuriates me and it's one of the biggest obstacles we have to maturing as a society.

Just like the civil service and political establishment, a top-to-bottom clean out is BADLY overdue.
    [/rant]

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

That's absolutely hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Damien360 wrote: »
    The local paper would be very happy to run with this one. Find out which one is for that area and make contact

http://www.meathchronicle.ie/

• Advertisement
Advertisement