Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you do this?

• 29-12-2011 1:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭

My friend is a bit of a mad yolk and he took a video of himself on the new ride in Funderland.

My worry is that you would drop your phone, but would it be any more difficult to hold on to it then normally?

What do you guys think?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I think when I go over to Disneyland Paris in january I'll keep my phone and stuff in a zipped up pockets or hand them over to somebody before I go on the rides .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭stimpson

No. I'd never go to Funderland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Oh moy goid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Since we don't have a "useless vids" section I guess "cool vids" will have to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

kjl wrote: »
    My friend is a bit of a mad yolk and he took a video of himself on the new ride in Funderland.

My worry is that you would drop your phone, but would it be any more difficult to hold on to it then normally?

What do you guys think?

Feckin' eejit could have dropped his phone and hit somebody from that height.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Feckin' eejit could have dropped his phone and hit somebody from that height.

I was on that new "Drop Zone" in Funderland a few years ago, theres a decent metal base which is fenced off at the bottom where no watchers have access to, so technically it shouldnt happen, but i'd be worried about breaking my phone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

What a mad cúnt he is. what a legend. what a........dumbass?

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭cocalolaman

Are you asking me if I'd record a video with my phone or just go on the ride?:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

That was short! :O
    Probably cost about a €20 as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭opti76

so he brought his phone on the ride and he's a mad yolk ..

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

has he considered sending videos of hs zany antics to mtv ... look at those jack ass lads.. they never took there phones to funderland... obviously there were ****ting themsleves in case a man in a jacket saw them..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭OhMSGlive

It's been done before. Look up a series on YouTube called Roller Coaster Commotion. They did it "professionally" with camera mounts etc. In that case, then yeah, I'd do it, but otherwise, there's just no point, as you could end up breaking your phone/camera.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

I went on that when it came to town. Couldn't keep control of my bowels, never mind a phone

Advertisement