Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia N8 sim free €240

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

ahyeahok wrote: »
    Nokia N8 Sim Free - €240 delivered [Amazon] Seen this on HUKD , good price for sim free.

You ever used that site before? I've never heard of it before

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭g0g

BostonB wrote: »
    You ever used that site before? I've never heard of it before
    You realise it's on Amazon yeah? LINK
    Or am I missing some sarcasm here!?:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Doh, Ah no I didn't click on the link, I though it was an affiliated site or something. Will they deliver that to Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

BostonB wrote: »
    Doh, Ah no I didn't click on the link, I though it was an affiliated site or something. Will they deliver that to Ireland?

Amazon will do yes free of charge

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Why does the site say "basquille"? Looks like a referral to me.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭g0g

biko wrote: »
    Why does the site say "basquille"? Looks like a referral to me.
    I had taken the link direct from HUKD which must have been a referral link but have fixed now with direct one to Amazon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 743 ✭✭✭ahyeahok

I just posted what i had seen on hukd, didnt realise there was referrals thru that, my bad. Didnt realise it needed a thread of its own, thanks for moving :)

Advertisement