Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Follow Through Flight

Options
  • 29-12-2011 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Heading to New Zealand soon with a three to six month stopover in Australia just to hang out with some old friends.

I have my New Zealand working holiday visa but i do not want to book my New Zealand flight until im in Australia (Just dont know when exactly i want to move on)

My question is will i get hassle at customs when i dont have a follow through flight and on an Aus. tourist visa? Is the NZ Working Holiday Visa enough evidence that im not trying to run off and work in Aus?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Carlosd

There is no requirement to have a return flight entering Australia however if you are going to tell immigration that your pans are to stay for 3-6 months be sure to show that you have evidence of funds to back you up. Otherwise they will look at your intentions with suspicion.

Advertisement