Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to go on holiday this summer??

Options
  • 29-12-2011 2:11pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 16

Well, my family always goes abroad in February or May, but this year we decided to go traditional and take a trip in the summer! I'm 13 years old, I have a younger, 12 year old brother. I'm not sure if both my parents are coming, we haven't fully decided yet.
    We're not sure where to go. We don't really want a spot where you have to be in shorts and swimming togs all the time (Well, I don't. My mum agrees:) ). It'd be nice to have something a bit different, and interesting. Even if we could move around, say we're away for 2 weeks, and we travel to different cities and stay there within the 2 weeks.
    Anyway, some cities/countries/villages. where it's not too hot all the time. And something a bit different:p. And also affordable of course ;)!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭tannytantans

How about Italy?There's some good deals to be had, weather in the summer is brilliant (if not a bit hot!) There are plenty of sights to see, you could go to Pompeii and take a trip to one of the islands (Capri etc)

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Irlandese

How about Italy?There's some good deals to be had, weather in the summer is brilliant (if not a bit hot!) There are plenty of sights to see, you could go to Pompeii and take a trip to one of the islands (Capri etc)
    Good suggestion.
    Go to the south, to Puglia, where the Italians go.
    The food, wine and sea spots are just magic and you have culture, history,
    sports and whatever, at half the costs of other more well-known destinations.
    There is a wide choice of holidays to suit budgets, from really luxurious to cheap and very very cheerful.
    Happy to advise.

Advertisement