Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lets all be sick and moan together this festive season!

• 29-12-2011 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭

I finished up work on the 22nd December with great intentions for a super holiday.

I was going to be out every night and having a good time!I had saved up to have the Xmas of all Xmas's then bam!

Two days later I am down with a mysterious bug and I haven't seen the outside world at all never mind the inside of a pub! I am starting to feel sorry for myself.....I have worked hard all year and I was really looking forward to the holidays.

So people of AH........let me know what you have all been doing and what I have been missing.

Any other AHer's who are laid up.......get better soon!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

I've been doing very well over Christmas though today I've caught a bit of the ole RSI, have an appointment at 3 at the Doctors so hopefully he can sort me out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Sinus infection last few days , doctors appointment tomorrow afternoon which will require me taking anti-biotics but going out tomorrow night , so won't start them till 31st .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I've been in top form this Christmas for the first time in years! Had a great one :D More drink!

Bask in my gloating please.

Advertisement