Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forex Traders in Dublin!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭freeze4real

Every now and then we get posts like this and its ends no where.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 bbroomers

Every now and then we get posts like this and its ends no where.

do you trade forex?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 scalperfx

hey, i have relatives in dublin and my wife also looking forward to learn bakery college there... i am a forex trader and it'll be good if we can sit down and do some live trade sessions together while sharing each other knowledge

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭shanemort

Sorry for digging up an old thred but I've just gone full time trading after 15 years in IT and im looking to office share / meetup with other link minded people in dublin, im based in dundrum, Is there anyone out there?

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭ulinbac

There is a trader group on meetup.com that meet once a month called Dublin Traders FWIW

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 FRI Investments

ulinbac wrote: »
    There is a trader group on meetup.com that meet once a month called Dublin Traders FWIW

You are more then welcome to join up on our group. We try to meet up once a month and is a good excuse to grab a pint.

There are to meetups this month, one on Thur the 10th and the other on a week later on the 17th.

There are no cost to these. You can join up here. www. meetup.com/Dublin-Traders/

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Luidin

shanemort wrote: »
    Sorry for digging up an old thred but I've just gone full time trading after 15 years in IT and im looking to office share / meetup with other link minded people in dublin, im based in dundrum, Is there anyone out there?

Hi, I am not living in Dublin but have traded on and off for several years, mostly US markets.

What market/s are you trading and what is your style/approach?

Lúidín

Advertisement