Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clan laugh

Options
  • 29-12-2011 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

Ok guys give us a laugh

Lowcostweapon.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Does that A20 that splattered and died on the front of my VK4502A count, given that his name was RamRaider?

I'll expand on it then:

map is Abbey, I start on the south, and roll forward to the base of the ramp into the Abbey itself. An A20 appears at full speed at the top of the ramp. I put a 105mm round into him immediately, leaving him on about 30 HP. He doesn't stop but continues at full speed into the front of me and burst like a fly on a windshield, doing about 12 HP of damage to me. I just shrug and continue on to mess up his friends as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Fionn Mc Coule

Worse Punishment?
    An Air Force cargo plane was preparing for departure from Thule Air Base in Greenland. They were waiting for the truck to arrive to pump out the aircraft's sewage holding tank.
    The Aircraft Commander was in a hurry, the truck was late in arriving, and the Airman performing the job was extremely slow in getting the tank pumped out.
    When the commander berated the Airman for his slowness and promised punishment, the Airman responded: "Sir, I have no stripes, it is 20 below zero, I'm stationed in Greenland, and I am pumping sewage out of airplanes. Just what are you going to do to punish me?" :p:D

Military etiquette
    Officer: Soldier, do you have change for a dollar?
    Soldier: Sure, buddy.
    Officer: That's no way to address an officer! Now let's try it again. Do you have change for a dollar?
    Soldier: No, SIR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭LostCorkGuy

Saw this video of a tank company battle , really brilliant tactics displayed by both teams :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭ZZR1100

the old circle the wagons trick

• Advertisement

Tankad.gif

www.worldoftanks.eu/news/826-nuevo-tanque-premium-ratte-en-world-tanks/

New tier 10 heavy tank to help launch the spanish portal . Look at it !! It make the maus look like a mouse when next to it !

*I'm fully aware they are ripping the piss with this :D

www.worldoftanks.eu/news/826-nuevo-tanque-premium-ratte-en-world-tanks/

New tier 10 heavy tank to help launch the spanish portal . Look at it !! It make the maus look like a mouse when next to it !

*I'm fully aware they are ripping the piss with this :D

known as the Rat. i think i could take it in my T-50-2 np

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

ZZR1100 wrote: »
    Only problem would be about running out of ammo as it can't aim down far enough :pac:

ZZR1100 wrote: »

By driving up its exaust and blocking it ? :D

• Advertisement

Communication Breakdown...
    The reason the Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marines squabble among themselves is that they don't speak the same language. For example, take a simple phrase like, "Secure the building."
    • The Army will put guards around the place.
    • The Navy will turn out the lights and lock the doors.
    • The Air Force will take out a 5-year lease with an option to buy.
    • The Marines will kill everybody inside and make it a command post.

Strangers on a train
    Four strangers traveled together in the same compartment of a European train. Two men and two women faced each other. One woman was a very wealthy and sophisticated 70 year old lady who was decked out in the finest of furs and jewelry. Next to her Sat a beautiful young woman, nineteen years old--who looked like something right off the cover of a fashion magazine. Across from the older lady was a very mature looking man in his mid-forties who was a highly decorated Sergeant Major in the Army. Next to the Sergeant Major sat a young private fresh out of boot camp.
    As these four strangers traveled, they talked and chatted about trivial things until they entered an unlighted tunnel, and there they sat in complete darkness and total silence, until the sound of a distinct kiss broke the silence; following the kiss a loud slap could be heard throughout the cabin.
    In the ensuing period of silence the four strangers sat quietly with their own thoughts.
    The older lady was thinking, "Isn't it wonderful that even in this permissive day and age there are still young women who have a little self-respect and dignity?"
    The young woman, shaking her head and greatly puzzled, asked herself, "Why in the world would any man in his right mind want to kiss an old fossil like that when I'm sitting here?"
    The Sergeant Major, rubbing his sore face, was outraged that any woman could ever think that a man in his position would try to sneak a kiss in the dark.
    The private, grinning from ear to ear, was thinking, "What a wonderful world this is when a private can kiss the back of his hand and then smack a Sergeant Major in the face and get away with it!"

• Registered Users Posts: 21 ftt_frank

What do you call a sheep on a trampoline???

A woolie jumper =)

Sergeant's philosophy
    The Company Commander and the First Sergeant were in the field. As they hit the sack for the night, the First Sergeant said, "Sir, look up into the sky and tell me what you see?"
    The CO said, "I see millions of stars."
    1st Sgt.: "And what does that tell you, sir?"
    CO: "Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Theologically, it tells me that God is great and that we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, it tells me that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What does it tell you, Top?"
    1st Sgt.: "Well sir, it tells me that somebody stole our tent."

shot001l.jpg

Hahahaha that must have been some match for IRemember , some wolfpack :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Diotoir

as you can see arty love him

i got this for fionn happy fathersday

super fionn

yeehaa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

17771978144f057cdf3ba31.gif

• Advertisement

Skip to 1:20

****: Through the Eyes of the Military
    An Army grunt stands in the rain with a 35-pound pack on his back, 15-lb. weapon in his hand, having marched 12 miles, and says, "This is ****."
    An Army Airborne Ranger stands in the rain with a 45-pound pack on his back, weapon in hand, after having jumped from a plane and jogged 18 miles, says with a smile, "This is good ****."
    A Navy Seal lies in the mud, 55-pound pack on his back, weapon in hand, after swimming 10 miles to shore, crawling through a swamp, and running 25 miles at night past enemy positions, says with a grin, "This is really great ****."
    A Marine, up to his nose in the stinking, bug-infested mud of a swamp with a 65-pound pack on his back and weapons in both hands after jumping from an aircraft at high altitude into the ocean, swimming 12 miles to shore, killing several alligators to enter the swamp, then crawling 30 miles through the brush to assault an enemy camp, says, "I love this ****."
    An Air Force NCO sits in an easy chair in an air-conditioned, carpeted office in front of his computer and says, "My e-mail is out? What kind of **** is this?"

****: Through the Eyes of the Military
    An Army grunt stands in the rain with a 35-pound pack on his back, 15-lb. weapon in his hand, having marched 12 miles, and says, "This is ****."
    An Army Airborne Ranger stands in the rain with a 45-pound pack on his back, weapon in hand, after having jumped from a plane and jogged 18 miles, says with a smile, "This is good ****."
    A Navy Seal lies in the mud, 55-pound pack on his back, weapon in hand, after swimming 10 miles to shore, crawling through a swamp, and running 25 miles at night past enemy positions, says with a grin, "This is really great ****."
    A Marine, up to his nose in the stinking, bug-infested mud of a swamp with a 65-pound pack on his back and weapons in both hands after jumping from an aircraft at high altitude into the ocean, swimming 12 miles to shore, killing several alligators to enter the swamp, then crawling 30 miles through the brush to assault an enemy camp, says, "I love this ****."
    An Air Force NCO sits in an easy chair in an air-conditioned, carpeted office in front of his computer and says, "My e-mail is out? What kind of **** is this?"

that joke is **** :)

Advertisement