Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing FTA HD channels Astra

Options
  • 29-12-2011 5:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I had a 2nd dish set-up to a Fortec star HD decoder for FTA as well as a SD Sky dish/ decoder. At some point over the last year the HD channels have disappeared. I assumed my alignment was off (non HD channels were fine). I got the Sky HD upgrade and got teh Sky guy to put in an Octo so I could use their set-up with the old SD for FTA and use the Fortecstar for FTA HD material (as well as havin Hd off the sky receiver).

Alas none of the HD channels are coming in on the Fortec star but are via the Sky receiver fromthe same Octo. I've done a scan and all FTA channels are coming in fine but no HD channels (reaally just want BBC and ITV).

Do I really need a difference dish/ LNB alignment to get HD from a non sky receiver?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement