Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heard a noise and things have moved

Options
  • 29-12-2011 5:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Good day all

On Christmas night me and the missus were relaxing in the sitting room having a few beers, was around 1am.
    We heard a noise of a door handle, if someone had pushed it down and let go quickly, the snapping kind of noise. So i got up thinking 1 of the kids were up but they wer'nt.
    I was originally laying on the sofa with a kitchen chair beside me used as a table for my drinks, i had 4 bottles, phone. a lighter and 3 bottle tops sitting on it.

Well after i checked all doors for the noise i sat back down again, i was SHOCKED to notice everything was aligned, the 3 bottle tops were .'. in that position with my phone in the centre.

The bottles were .'. with another bottle top right of that to make 3 in a line

the lighter was perfectly aligned horizontally with the edge of the chair about an inch for the edge and an ince from the left bottom bottle.

it really freaked me out, but as i was a bit tipsy my girlfriend didnt believe me and that i did it to freak her out, but i didnt.

It didnt end there, i never moved anything and started to take pics of it with my phone that was on the chair.

I took close up pics of bottle tops and bottles. Now this really freaks me out and there is no way of explaining it, after i took the pics i started looking through them,
    The bottle tops were all facing up to begin with and in a different pic the bottle top the the right was facing downwards.

I nor anyone could of done that because i was taking the pics of it.

This has really freaked me out and as i am writing this i am getting shivers down my back.

Can anyone give me anything about this??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 goodweed

jeez that muffler mod is a wanker, banned me from donegal for no apparent reason

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Then I guess that makes me one too. You have a problem with a particular moderator, then there are both PMs and the Dispute Resolution forum for discussion of that. Your abusive comment has just earned you a 1 Month ban from here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭TheUsual

TA 1 Month ban from here.

I don't know the guy, was just looking at this thread for curiousness, but that's a bit of an extreme over-reaction from you IMHO.

Damo the Devil may actually be the Devil.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Mr NoTV

Paranormal and parallel behaviour is quite understandable if you open your mind to it. We are too restricted in belief systems, practices and 'acceptable' everyday occurrences. If something out of the ordinary happens, we are automatically at a loss for an explanation... maybe we can never truly understand - it may be beyond us.... maybe we don't need to know... and of course, there may be some simple reason for it.
    Try living next door to an ancient graveyard like I do...

TheUsual wrote: »
    I don't know the guy, was just looking at this thread for curiousness, but that's a bit of an extreme over-reaction from you IMHO.

Damo the Devil may actually be the Devil.

It's pretty basic boards rule breaches, and sets off alarm bells especially within a users first few posts.

Questioning mod actions on thread is also a massive no-no, so consider this a warning on that regard.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭TheUsual

Questioning mod actions on thread is also a massive no-no, so consider this a warning on that regard.

I don't buy into your threat kid.
    You don't scare me, just kind of curious why you would act like a bully for no reason. A month ban on a first warning is kind of extreme and with no warning.

My comment history is there for you to browse, and feel free to ban me from this forum for a month too .. not a problem !

TheUsual wrote: »
    I don't buy into your threat kid.
    You don't scare me, just kind of curious why you would act like a bully for no reason. A month ban on a first warning is kind of extreme and with no warning.

My comment history is there for you to browse, and feel free to ban me from this forum for a month too .. not a problem !

It's wasn't a threat, it was a warning, but fair enough, you asked for it pretty much.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭Micky 32

Honestly...:rolleyes: a potentially good thread ruined....

The 'goodweed' may have been an influencing factor there! :rolleyes: As the user has gotten themselves fully banned from the site now, looks like we won't ever hear any more on the story! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭roboshatner

Thats a pity I was looking forward to seeing the pics he had taken....

• Advertisement
Advertisement