Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The race for 1st,2nd,3rd or 4th (delete as appropriate)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I can't take anymore false hope........

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Yep, let's hope they keep going! Stoke holding Arsenal at the moment too, though obviously there's a long way to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,959 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

davycc wrote: »
    1-1 van persie:(

Newcastle losing 2-0 though which is at least some good news for ye.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

Quazzie wrote: »
    Newcastle losing 2-0 though which is at least some good news for ye.

great news as it will give us another shot to salvage our season tomorrow v Blackburn.

As for false hope-Look at it this way , we cant possibly play any worse than last few weeks...:)

3-0 now :)

and Chelsea then Man City next two games..... gonna be hard to see them finish 5the at this rate.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭galwayjohn89

This season is killing me. Somehow, I have hope we may finish 4th or even 3rd. We need 3rd for Champions League. All the teams around us are doing us favours but I'm sure spurs will let us down again tomorrow..

We gotta keep the faith!
    2 Mega games tomorrow.
    QPR will be well up for their game with Chelsea too after beating them 1nil at loftus road and with the JT & anton ferdinand court case going on.
    No handshakes before the game at the wishes of the FA.

I can see us winning our game and getting our season back on course

davycc wrote: »
    newcastle 2-0 down at wigan already:D:D

4nil ;);)

What would actually nearly kill me is finishing 4th and Chelsea winning the CL. Saying that I think Bayern will do them on the night.

I'll of course take the risk and gun for 4th or by some miracle 3rd.

ziedth wrote: »
    What would actually nearly kill me is finishing 4th and Chelsea winning the CL. Saying that I think Bayern will do them on the night.

yea id be sick myself if it happens but we only got ourselves to blame for such a spectacular collapse and loss of bottle/form/belief ;)

But soft-touch Spurs always have to do things the hard way:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,744 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

C'mon crouchie.... Do us a favour lad!

ziedth wrote: »

I can safely say that this would be an absolute nightmare scenario. I have a feeling they'll win it though as they've had a run like Liverpool did where they are pulling unbelievable results out of nowhere. Bayern are brilliant but if Chelsea score a goal and defend like they did against Barcelona it'll be game over. The only hope is that they're missing 3 key players in Terry, Ivanovice and Ramieres.

Anyway, first things first - whatever happens today, Spurs need to win tomorrow, and win well.

full time in the Britiannia 1-1 :cool:

If we win both our games in hand we are gonna be a point behind Arsenal with two to play.

If only we could find 70% of the form we had earlier this season....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,761 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

I didn't realise that if the Chavs win the CL then the 4th placed team gets bumped to the Europa league. This doesn't do us any favours at all :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Jesus, watching MOTD here and Wigan are walking through Newcastle! Although, iirc the last time Newcastle were hammered (by us) they went on a remarkable run, but their next few games are much tougher! Bayern have to do us/Newcastle a massive favour!

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Money on bayern, at home in a CL final surely a club with their history and pride won't lose?

Chelski 1 nil up in 1st min:eek:

2 nil terry the cnut with a header:(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

And we're into 6th :pac:

• Advertisement

And we're into 6th :pac:

Let's hope we don't stay there after today!

4 - 0 to Chelsea, this result is going to be massive for their goal difference. At this rate they could put 7 or 8 past them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

4-0 after 25mins! Mata on fire.....

We need some inspiration today, drawing is not an option....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

4-0 to Chelsea an goal difference now pulling away from us too. We need an emphatic hammering of Blackburn.

4-0 to Chelsea an goal difference now pulling away from us too. We need an emphatic hammering of Blackburn.

and its gonna be tough seeing as how QPR getting hammered will give B Burn even more inspiration to climb away from relegation battle:mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Only Wolves have been worse then us since February. 6 points from a possible 27! We are awful, and definitely don't deserve a top 5 finish.

5 nil torres with a deserved hattrick:)

6 nil now malouda:rolleyes:

6-1 the comeback is ON!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

Kiith wrote: »
    Only Wolves have been worse then us since February. 6 points from a possible 27! We are awful, and definitely don't deserve a top 5 finish.

That's the spirit! ;)

Advertisement