Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The race for 1st,2nd,3rd or 4th (delete as appropriate)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Enough excuses, get stuck in early. 4-1 to Spurs.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

That's the spirit! ;)

My spirit's been broken for a while now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

Kiith wrote: »
    My spirit's been broken for a while now :(

Keep the faith, we're due a win! :D

What a run by Sandro!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

That's a good start to the run in Back in our own hands now.........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

bit of belief creeping back into the side?

thought we looked good today. must keep the squeeze on them goons. hope they slip up again but more importantly keep the distance of chelsea behind us. cant see newcastle win all their games but if they do i cant see them gain 13 goals on us so we must keep winning and stay in pole position

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭nipps

heres to hoping chelsea get destroyed in the CL final too

nipps wrote: »
    heres to hoping chelsea get destroyed in the CL final too

I'd be allot happier if Real made the final but we just gotta do our part and hope for the best....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

ziedth wrote: »
    I'd be allot happier if Real made the final but we just gotta do our part and hope for the best....

I originally thought that but Bayern were brilliant that night in the Bernabeau and they'll effectively be in front of a home crowd.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

Good result for spurs last night, a utd. win would surely have seen a broken city heading to newcastle on sunday. As it is, they know that a win against the Toon will leave them on the verge of the title. Please god we can beat Bolton tomorrow night!

• Advertisement

If we don't beat Bolton tomorrow I'd be fairly confident that we'll miss out on top 4. If we win I also wouldn't write us off for 3rd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

If we don't beat Bolton tomorrow I'd be fairly confident that we'll miss out on top 4. If we win I also wouldn't write us off for 3rd.

Seriously?
    I hope you're right but can't see it tbh.
    It's Chelsea's game tonight that's the big one for us,would rather see Newcastle win as I don't see them getting anything out of City on Sunday, even if they do go ahead of us temporarily.. I can't see Liverpool not getting any less than a point of Chelsea,which would leave us three in the clear going into the last day should we beat Bolton and AV,which I think is very do-able in the current form.
    Only downside is Blackburn probably won't have anything to play for against Chelsea on the same day...
    COYS!

Absolutely,

Of course you'd have to call them favorites for 3rd but if we win tomorrow we are one point behind with two to play. We somehow win both those games(which is no easy task) you'd never know Arsenal could have an off day.

I'll be delighted if we finish 4the TBH and pray for the Cl final to go our way

• Registered Users Posts: 13,753 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Mumba to attend tomorrows game, definitely going to give them a massive motivational boost. Great to see him back on his feet and attending a footy match.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

LIverpool lost 1nil at fortress Anfield courtesy of a karma-bites own goal by Skyrtel:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

Inquitus wrote: »
    Mumba to attend tomorrows game, definitely going to give them a massive motivational boost. Great to see him back on his feet and attending a footy match.

Great to see him back on his feet but can see the occasion overwhelming the Bolton team if anything.. Apart from a great performance from Bogdan in the FA Cup replay they were fairly lacklustre. Sandro to rule the roost again!

Here's hoping Chelsea and Newcastle draw so we put clear daylight between us and them.... COYS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

Great to see him back on his feet but can see the occasion overwhelming the Bolton team if anything.. Apart from a great performance from Bogdan in the FA Cup replay they were fairly lacklustre. Sandro to rule the roost again!

Here's hoping Chelsea and Newcastle draw so we put clear daylight between us and them.... COYS!

I agree that sandro should play but will he play parker instead?

Didn’t realise we were on the box tonight? Same team as last week’s I’d imagine? And Ade not scoring again.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

Newcastle 1nil up at the Bridge:D
    1-1 will do nicely

I'll happily take a newcastle win. City will beat them handy on sunday i'd say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

I'll happily take a newcastle win. City will beat them handy on sunday i'd say.

I dunno. If they can go to the bridge and win surely they have a chance of a win over citeh at home. They have much more momentum then us AND that cisse guy could win a game by himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭nipps

hav to say i was delighted with de performance tonight. we really are at our best when bale and lennon stay wide, i dont know how 'arry or management couldnt realise it for a while, cause its bloody obvious!

it was great to see modric back on form again, it seems when he plays well the whole team plays well. and wat a quality goal! :) i'm liking him and sandro in CM and i hope 'arry sticks with the same team again for the weekend.

we cant allow ourselves to get carried away now though, we need to focus fully on the next two games and them only. win them and hopefully arsenal or chelsea (CL) slip up.

COYS

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

I'll whisper this quietly so I dont jinx it but if arsenal slip up and draw or lose a game, not only is 3rd a possibilty forus but newcastle would over take them into 4th (assuming spurs and newcastle win both their remaining games)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭galwayjohn89

I'll whisper this quietly so I dont jinx it but if arsenal slip up and draw or lose a game, not only is 3rd a possibilty forus but newcastle would over take them into 4th (assuming spurs and newcastle win both their remaining games)

That would make the pain of the last few weeks well worth it. Tempted to bet on it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

I'm whispering too but what if they slipped up and so did Newcastle and then Chelsea won the Champions League ........ ;)

Much rather see us and Newcastle get it but if we are there next season I don't really care who comes with us.

Exciting times really when I had all but given up on this season after QPR

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭-gilly-09-

Arsenal have to play Norwich at home and West Brom away.

They should beat Norwich comfortably enough and i'm hoping as its Roy's last game in charge that West Brom want to give him a proper send off n do us a massive favor. All we need is them to drop points in 1 game n we could get third.

1-1 in the Arsenal game ATM. Com'on Norwich!!!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Jmcc001

2-1 now come on :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement

Very early days. I'd be confident that Arsenal are good for another goal.......

Advertisement