Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ellie Keating?

Options
  • 29-12-2011 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi, wondering if anyone has a number for Ellie Keating, would like to make an appointment asap to try and get healthy :)
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Who is this person/business?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

She used to be above Eyre Square Stores/Spar beside Skeff.

Her husband is a teacher in Colaiste Einde in Salthill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭scholar007

rubywoo wrote: »
    Hi, wondering if anyone has a number for Ellie Keating, would like to make an appointment asap to try and get healthy :)
    Thanks!

Is she related to yer man who shays nothing when he shays nothin at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 37 rubywoo

She tests you for foods that you're body has difficulty processing/digesting. I don't want to call them allergies, but along those lines.
    I'm sure she does other complemetary medicine, but I'm not sure which ones.
    ErnieBert; yes, that's where she was the last time I visited, wonder if she's still based there?

Right yes, it's called Kinesiology.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Helenc36

rubywoo wrote: »
    She tests you for foods that you're body has difficulty processing/digesting. I don't want to call them allergies, but along those lines.
    I'm sure she does other complemetary medicine, but I'm not sure which ones.
    ErnieBert; yes, that's where she was the last time I visited, wonder if she's still based there?

Hello. Did u have any luck finding her number? I have been looking fir her for
    A long time. Please help if u can :-)

ErnieBert wrote: »
    She used to be above Eyre Square Stores/Spar beside Skeff.

Her husband is a teacher in Colaiste Einde in Salthill.

Hello. Did u find her number. Trying to find her for s long time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Did you look on Facebook? Does Galway City have a main/primary Health-Care Centre / General Practitioner's Centre, maybe they might know?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

biko wrote: »
    Right yes, it's called Kinesiology.

Erm, you sure about that one boss?

Yes. I've been to a kinesologist with someone who had food intolerances.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

biko wrote: »
    Yes. I've been to a kinesologist with someone who had food intolerances.
    And they helped?

ya ive tried that no go :(

Ficheall wrote: »
    And they helped?
    No, I don't think it worked. She was apparently intolerant to milk and went over to non-dairy milk but that didn't help.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

Apologies for the length of this post.

I never used to believe in that stuff - always thought it was mumbo jumbo or the placebo effect, but I finally went to a kinesiologist about 4 years ago, suffering with chronic back pain.

Kinesiologists diagnose issues using a series of muscle tests - 13 or 14 tests, where they ask you to push your arms and legs against their hands in certain ways. For food intolerances, they place vials of different foods on your belly button and if an intolerance exists, you will notice a real weakness in one of the tests.

In my case, all the tests went well, except for one where I had to push my right leg slowly upwards - I had no power in it at all.

I was lying on the plinth with my head raised. She then told me she was going to try something and went behind my head and did something. She then repeated the test and full-power was restored in that leg.

Again, she went behind my head and did something, and this time when she repeated the test the power was gone. After one final repeat where the power was restored, she diagnosed me with dehydration.

I was very sceptical, and asked what was she doing behind my head which restored the power to my leg. All she did was to place a bottle of water directly behind my head and the power was restored. :rolleyes:

At this stage, I was almost expecting Jeremy Beadle to jump out, but she repeated the test, this time with me holding the bottle, and unbelievably, when I held the water, the leg was strong, and without it - weak.

To cut a long story short, I drank loads of water over the next few days and the back-pain cleared up completely. You'd almost expect a punchline to this story, but this genuinely worked for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

Helenc36 wrote: »
    Hello. Did u have any luck finding her number? I have been looking fir her for
    A long time. Please help if u can :-)

Helenc - I have a number for Ellie, but it's a landline no and about 10 yrs old.
    I'll pm it to you.

If you have no luck with her, you could try Des Richmond - http://kinesiology-galway.com/

I'm not affiliated with either of them.

dilallio wrote: »
    Apologies for the length of this post.

I never used to believe in that stuff - always thought it was mumbo jumbo or the placebo effect, but I finally went to a kinesiologist about 4 years ago, suffering with chronic back pain.

Kinesiologists diagnose issues using a series of muscle tests - 13 or 14 tests, where they ask you to push your arms and legs against their hands in certain ways. For food intolerances, they place vials of different foods on your belly button and if an intolerance exists, you will notice a real weakness in one of the tests.

In my case, all the tests went well, except for one where I had to push my right leg slowly upwards - I had no power in it at all.

I was lying on the plinth with my head raised. She then told me she was going to try something and went behind my head and did something. She then repeated the test and full-power was restored in that leg.

Again, she went behind my head and did something, and this time when she repeated the test the power was gone. After one final repeat where the power was restored, she diagnosed me with dehydration.

I was very sceptical, and asked what was she doing behind my head which restored the power to my leg. All she did was to place a bottle of water directly behind my head and the power was restored. :rolleyes:

At this stage, I was almost expecting Jeremy Beadle to jump out, but she repeated the test, this time with me holding the bottle, and unbelievably, when I held the water, the leg was strong, and without it - weak.

To cut a long story short, I drank loads of water over the next few days and the back-pain cleared up completely. You'd almost expect a punchline to this story, but this genuinely worked for me.

I know, they are very good. I went to her for ky skin. It was amazing she put me on this special diet and everything cleared up:-) great stuff. Who did you go too??

dilallio wrote: »

Helenc - I have a number for Ellie, but it's a landline no and about 10 yrs old.
    I'll pm it to you.

If you have no luck with her, you could try Des Richmond - http://kinesiology-galway.com/

I'm not affiliated with either of them.

Great, thanks a million. I'll give him a call. Thank you

Advertisement