Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Triton Headset

Options
  • 29-12-2011 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭

Hey all,so the other half got me a Triton blops 5.1 headset for crimbo.Now ive only used them twice and the mic has stopped working:mad:.Everything is connected correctly,i know this because the mic was working.
    The leaflet that came with the set says that if you have issues with the unit,not to return it to the store you bought it,but post it to Triton themselves:eek:.
    Has any one here had issues with similar products?And if so what course of action did you take?
    After just two days it seems like very poorly built product.I am dissapoint!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

Sometimes you do get faulty products, it happens, but generally its a good idea to follow what the instructions say

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

I wouldn't go by that, "Send it back to us" bullshiit! Bring it back to the shop that you got it from with a receipt, they have to change it if its a faulty product.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

I'd definitely go back to the shop you got them in.Send em off to triton and you could be waiting ages.The shop should give you new ones on the spot.
    Thought there was something wrong with em when you were on the other night all could hear on the party chat was static coming from your mic.
    Unlucky one man ,hope ya get sorted soon

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭harvester of sorrow

Returned these to gamestop yesterday and they replaced them with a new set no questions asked.Was on last night for a few games and so far so good their working fine.Lets hope they last longer than the last set!
    Bring on the n00bs:D

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

soft enough head set them so we found out here,,the brother didnt get 4 months out of his from the wire into the volume controller box going bad and getting fuzzy sounding and and then one of the ear peices broke away from the headset its self

• Advertisement
Advertisement