Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheaters?

Options
  • 29-12-2011 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭

Is it possible to cheat in this game? The reason I'm asking is because i was playing the other night and the guy at the top of the table had 103 kills to 1 death. This seems slightly absurd to me. What do you guys think, is this the work of a killing machine or is there something more sinister at work?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Notorious97

Sounds a bit mad alright! Im more concerned with the times ive come across one or two players who both me and my squad empty clips into and they still keep walking towards us and stab us! WTF is the craic with that!

Anyone experience that?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

weiland79 wrote: »
    Is it possible to cheat in this game? The reason I'm asking is because i was playing the other night and the guy at the top of the table had 103 kills to 1 death. This seems slightly absurd to me. What do you guys think, is this the work of a killing machine or is there something more sinister at work?

I checked the battlelog after the match and it said he only had 38 kills :confused: Dunno what went on there and I only remember thinking WTF!? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭iColdFusion

Sounds a bit mad alright! Im more concerned with the times ive come across one or two players who both me and my squad empty clips into and they still keep walking towards us and stab us! WTF is the craic with that!

Anyone experience that?
    Only once in the 360 beta, I actually had to just turn around and run away :rolleyes:
    It's some bug involving getting revived a couple of times quickly that makes them invincible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭red dave

Anyone experience that?

That happened me last night. I was support and the guy was right in front of me...full clip into him and he killed me. It showed he had 100% health.

In the same level I put 4 sticks of c4 onto a tank with zero damage.

Advertisement