Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BIMM Audition

Options
  • 29-12-2011 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering what people are doing for their audition piece for BIMM. Or people who are already in, what did you do. I'm starting to freak out over it :/

Cheers,

Ciarán.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 colleenyx

ain't nobody, chaka khan, and sitting on the dock of the bay :) audition's totally relaxed there's nothing to be nervous about :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9 mikerev

It Depends what disicpline you're applying for. Pick pieces you know well and can perform confidently. Whoever is auditioning you will be cool as hell. Be relaxed and confident. Good luck!

EDIT: I am in the songwriting discipline. I played two of my own songs and he listened to four demos on cd. Then just a chat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 EasyGame

Whatever songs you think will seduce the dole office into giving you benefits when you get out the other side of this "degree".

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

EasyGame wrote: »
    Whatever songs you think will seduce the dole office into giving you benefits when you get out the other side of this "degree".
    Less of it

Advertisement