Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

250gb xbox 360

Options
  • 29-12-2011 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

hi im looking to get an xbox 360 250 gb .. the cheapest one i could find was 239 with a game and a controler in harvey norman.... if anybody knows a place cheaper than that can you tell me in the comments thanks .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

hi im looking to get an xbox 360 250 gb .. the cheapest one i could find was 239 with a game and a controler in harvey norman.... if anybody knows a place cheaper than that can you tell me in the comments thanks .

Tescos €199 I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,832 ✭✭✭RobbieTheRobber

Im lookign for the same as the original OP, Im looking for 250gb Xbox Slim

the cheapest im getting is for console at about €240, so does anyone know anywhere wiht ebtter prices than that?

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Maestro84

Im lookign for the same as the original OP, Im looking for 250gb Xbox Slim

the cheapest im getting is for console at about €240, so does anyone know anywhere wiht ebtter prices than that?

I bought a 250gb Xbox Slim with Fifa 2012 today for €233.10 off Littlewoods. It was listed at €259 but I had a 10% code from o2 treats.

yeah thats a bit mad i have a copy of fifa so dont need another.

The xbox on its own is 279 there as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I think I saw a sign in Harvey Norman Airside today saying 250GB Xbox 360 for €189. Their website says there's a bundle with 2 games and 2 controllers for €257, so you may want to ring them before you make any trips.

I think I saw a sign in Harvey Norman Airside today saying 250GB Xbox 360 for €189. Their website says there's a bundle with 2 games and 2 controllers for €257, so you may want to ring them before you make any trips.

Cheers, harvey norman seems to have decent bundle prices think I will head to one of their stores this weekend and have a look.

Advertisement